PDA

View Full Version : cursor size problem

Farfel
March 17th 09, 05:31 PM
I tried the suggestion of changing zoom to 500% and back again with no luck.
The cursor size is fine on existing documents, it's only when I open a new
blank one.
Does someone have any other options please?

Thanks,
Farfel

Stefan Blom
March 24th 09, 09:31 AM
Try this: Open your normal.dot as a document, change the zoom, add and delete
a space, and then save and close normal.dot.

To find normal.dot, you can search for it in Windows (be sure to search
hidden files and folders). When you find it, you can right-click its icon and
choose Open from the context menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Farfel" wrote:

> I tried the suggestion of changing zoom to 500% and back again with no luck.
> The cursor size is fine on existing documents, it's only when I open a new
> blank one.
> Does someone have any other options please?
>
> Thanks,
> Farfel

Google