-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Convert word to pdf and save check boxes (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109680)

Louisa Ray July 10th 08 03:12 PM

Convert word to pdf and save check boxes

Hello,

I am trying to convert some word documents to pdf's. There are check boxes
in the word file and when they are converted to pdf's, the checkboxes are
gone and this shows instead {formcheckbox}. How do I fix this. I have Word
2003 and Adobe 7.0.

Thank you,
Louisa Ray

Graham Mayor July 10th 08 04:26 PM

Convert word to pdf and save check boxes

Tools options print uncheck field codes should fix it.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org