-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How do I indent a paragraph the opposite way? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157164)

[email protected] August 23rd 18 02:35 AM

How do I indent a paragraph the opposite way?

I am typing a works cited page. If I consider each item on the page a paragraph, how would I indent the paragraph so that the first line is justified with the left margin, but the succeeding lines are offset toward the right? In other words it would be a sort of reverse-indent, where the first line extends outward instead of tucks in to the rest of the paragraph.

I am using MLA style formatting.