-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96156)

VAZTOR December 7th 07 02:20 PM

Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

Suzanne S. Barnhill December 7th 07 02:40 PM

Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated September
2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used the template, but
you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me directly.

Jay Freedman December 7th 07 03:37 PM

Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Frank Lewandowsi February 14th 11 10:16 PM

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (datedSeptember 2002).

Can you send me a copy of that template as well?

Thanks,
Frank

"VAZTOR" wrote in message

On Friday, December 07, 2007 10:37 AM Jay Freedman wrote:

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

On Friday, December 07, 2007 12:01 PM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably a better approach.

On Friday, April 03, 2009 10:15 PM Brad Rezac wrote:

Hello. I would like to try out your template if you still have one available. I really need something to help cut down on the time spent hand-addressing these labels. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

On Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 AM vin suh wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a template for Microsoft Word. Do you still have the template for USPS label 228?

If so I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please send me a template to

Thank you so so much~ =)

On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:24 PM CHRIS PEMBERTON wrote:

I too need a template for USPS label 228.

If available please email to:

Thanks!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Excel Generate High Quality RoadMaps
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-roadmaps.aspx

Frank Lewandowsi February 14th 11 10:20 PM

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (datedSeptember 2002).

I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx

Suzanne S. Barnhill February 15th 11 02:07 AM

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated September 2002).

Sorry, I'm no longer fulfilling requests for this, as it is such a simple
template that anyone can make it just using a ruler, and it does include
personal information (return address).

http://word.mvps.org

J Hooper April 14th 11 12:28 AM

Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

I found a template at this website, scroll down until you see where it says "Priority Mail Label 228":

http://www.addbalance.com/word/download.htm#Templates

[email protected] October 28th 17 09:38 PM

On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-5, VAZTOR wrote:
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

I spent too much time so I finally used my Avery 8160 labels and pasted them on the USPS label 228. Objective met (getting a typed address instead of handwritten).

marthawilson710 December 19th 17 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill (Post 305799)
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.
five nights at freddy's demo, survival games online

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.