-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102427)

bill March 18th 08 01:27 PM

Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup?

Even if I save a document in the "Final" view the next time I open it Word
automatically changes this to the "Final Viewing Markup" mode.

Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks in advance

DeanH March 18th 08 01:47 PM

Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup?

This usually indicates that there is at least one change still in the
document. Accept/reject all changes in the document to clear this.
Hope this helps
DeanH