-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70967)

bunnsone4 December 18th 06 08:57 PM

how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees

What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.

Robert M. Franz (RMF) December 19th 06 08:30 AM

how do i get a chart that keeps track of time for my employees

Hi bunnsone

bunnsone4 wrote:
What can i do to find a chart or timetable to keep track of my employees time
example: peliton......something like that.

look op templates in office online.

You will want to do this in Excel or Access, not in Word.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS