-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096 (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=121995)

TWalker1957 January 28th 09 05:37 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Herb Tyson [MVP] January 28th 09 06:13 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Easier than doing it in Word, you can get fillable/printable forms in PDF
format from www.irs.gov.

http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list...scending=false

I found 1066 he

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1066.pdf

There are several different 1099s, though, so you'll need to look through
them to find the one you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

sjstarkey January 27th 10 05:08 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

I found a template on this site for the 1099. You have to have office 2007 to
use it, but if you do not have office 2007 you can downlaod a trial version
for 60 days for free. The template great.

I am looking for a 1096 template, but haven't found one.

[email protected] February 4th 13 03:24 AM

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

eliejulz September 25th 13 08:19 AM

TWalker1957 wrote on 01/28/2009 11:37 ET :
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Find blank and fillable 8821 forms at PDFfiller.
http://goo.gl/ub7sMD
You can fill the text fields, add a variety of checkmarks, digitally sign the
form and even add pictures. After your pdf form is completed, it can be
printed,
emailed, faxed or saved on your computer. You can even send fillable pdf forms
to your customers, employees, vendors and partners.

[email protected] December 12th 13 09:36 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:24:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote: I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them. Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

[email protected] December 12th 13 09:40 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

I've tried to make a Word template but can't seem to get the spacing right. Is there a secret to this or am I just missing it altogether?

[email protected] January 3rd 14 06:59 PM

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I use Excel to create my templates. For me, the spacing is a lot more controllable.

[email protected] January 27th 14 10:40 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/