-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alignment issue when printing labels (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156574)

WordGuck January 6th 17 10:35 PM

Alignment issue when printing labels

I have created a Word document of 12 labels with 4 rows and 3 columns. I am using a Panduit TDP43HE printer. I generated the document from Mailings Labels ("Full page of the same label"). The first page prints correctly. However, the second page (and subsequent pages) starts at the wrong offset. There is extra space between between the 1st page and the 2nd page that causes the labels on page 2 to be misaligned.

How can I remove the extra space between the two prints?

If I look at the Word document, I can see Word put a mark at the end of the labels table. Could this explain the extra space?

Thank you.

camike December 26th 18 04:47 AM

Good articles, interesting stories that left us very impressive readers, I love your article, thank you for sharing with readers, I hope you have many new articles. to share.
temple run 3