-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How to post URLS without making a new line (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157618)

Steward Spergs October 20th 20 01:57 AM

How to post URLS without making a new line

Hello everyone, I have a problem that is really bothering me. Whenever I have to write a paper in APA I have to post the URLs of my sources. However, every time I post a URL what happens is that instead of wrapping around the line like every other time I copy and paste something, a new line starts. This ruins the aesthetics of the whole paper.

So, how can I get the URLs to wrap around just like every other word that I paste?!