-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What is a sidebar and how do I incorporate it into my .doc? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32466)

Sarsim October 14th 05 04:35 PM

What is a sidebar and how do I incorporate it into my .doc?

I have been asked to use a side bar in an article I am writing and I don't
know what that is or how to use it. Word Help returns no results so I'm
lost. HELP!

Suzanne S. Barnhill October 14th 05 06:31 PM

A sidebar is not a Word object; it is a publishing term for related
information that doesn't fit into the flow of the article. Send your sidebar
as additional text at the end of your article, labeled as a sidebar.