-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Check Box changed when reopened document (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75563)

Tracy February 21st 07 05:22 PM

Check Box changed when reopened document

I created several check boxes in a mail merge document that I use often. I
made it so when I checked one box a coordinating box was automatically
checked.(did this with simple if then statement in the boxes code) but now
when I open the document I get and error: can't exit design mode because
can't create checkbox whatever# and all my check boxes have different names
now.

Any help?