-   About this forum (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   User friendly? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=155798)

hanajack June 5th 13 09:55 PM

User friendly?

I certainly don't find it so though have benefited from it.

First, it is now telling me that I have never posted before - wrong.

The posts and replies are presented in an overly lengthy, repetitious format.

"The message you are about to post......" block is overly complicated and unnecessary IMO if posts and replies were presented in a conventional format.

The Review Post tab did not work on my last.