-   Formatting Long Documents (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Odd inconsistencies in Draft View (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157555)

D Mayo June 24th 20 03:00 PM

Odd inconsistencies in Draft View

In my novel (approx. 50K words), the eBook upload to KDP is showing too few pages. I discovered that there are numerous normal flow page breaks (not CTRL/ENTER) in the Print View that are not reflected in the Draft View. I believe that is the crutch of my number of pages problem.

Draft View (I use Word from Office 365) shows flow to next page as a dotted line, yet I am missing many.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks,

David.