-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   auto fill in a table (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103957)

DavidR April 9th 08 07:08 PM

auto fill in a table

I have created a table with two columns. In one column I want to insert
dates and would like to use an auto fill feature like in Excel (the little
plus sign). but I do not see it in the table. Can it be done?

Beth Melton April 9th 08 08:23 PM

auto fill in a table

No, but you can copy/paste from Excel into a Word table -- just select the
same number of cells in the Word table prior to pasting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx

Beth Melton April 10th 08 02:36 AM

auto fill in a table

You're welcome. :-)

Sorry I didn't have the answer you wanted but, other than using a macro/VBA,
it's the only answer. ;-)