-   About this forum (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Posts are not counted on this forum (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=147923)

johanwhite December 10th 10 10:20 AM

Posts are not counted on this forum

I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen ? I see that other members messages has proper number of post count. I want some help why this problem occurred.

Big_Al December 14th 10 12:22 PM

seems to be okay now^^

electronback May 17th 18 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johanwhite (Post 473703)
I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen with madalin stunt cars 2? I see that other members messages has proper number of post count. I want some help why this problem occurred.

I have got fixed no of columns, I want to update the no of rows depends on data input. how can i achieve this.