-   Formatting Long Documents (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   some advice (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=158185)

hopper55 November 20th 21 07:49 PM

some advice

hey there. Guys where to find good experienced video creators?

grey6 November 20th 21 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopper55 (Post 501177)
hey there. Guys where to find good experienced video creators?

I suggest to contact with video creators team here https://darvideo.tv/3d-animated-videos/ Guys can make really great 3d video for promotion my digital stuff. As a result, videos have a much greater retention rate, so companies that use visuals in their promotional campaigns attain higher retention to their audience

zoomer November 20th 21 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopper55 (Post 501177)
hey there. Guys where to find good experienced video creators?

i use inshot for editing video for instagram