-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Thank You and Happy Holidays! (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=119892)

Nina December 18th 08 07:41 PM

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

I just want to express my gratitude to Suzanne Barnhill, Stefan Blom, Jay
Freedman, Graham Mayor, and all the other MVPs for all their invaluable help
this past year. You've saved me many times!

Happy Holidays!

Suzanne S. Barnhill December 18th 08 08:51 PM

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Thanks, Nina. This is a great Christmas gift!

http://word.mvps.org

Jay Freedman December 19th 08 01:11 AM

Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Yes, thank you! This is why we're here.