-   About this forum (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   happy wheels (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157163)

Milcah9 August 21st 18 08:31 AM

happy wheels

So many funny moments and funny levels in today’s Happy Wheels gameplay! Enjoy some Segway, pogo stick, and jet pack wheelchair action! Happy Wheels is a fun free browser game where you navigate your character through dangerous
Let's play happy wheels & fight through challenging levels!

Emy154 September 14th 18 06:59 AM

I have heard about this game a lot but I have never played it. I mostly play games online & also purchase these games for me through the Games & Toys Coupons by Qouponcodes.com. As the store has the best games among all. I use to purchase the authentic games just because these games have 0% risk for viruses & also they never disturb the efficiency of your device.

Untit September 1st 19 10:08 AM

I love happy Wheels but my favorite flash game is Impossible Quiz.

Tizze September 1st 19 10:17 AM

My brother loves Happy Wheels. I love Dogfight 2 game very much.

polipretty November 8th 19 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milcah9 (Post 497822)
So many funny moments and funny levels in today’s Happy Wheels gameplay! Enjoy some Segway, pogo stick, and jet pack wheelchair action! Happy Wheels is a fun free browser game where you navigate your character through dangerous
Let's play happy wheels & fight through challenging levels!

I know happy wheels, this game is pretty funny and hilarious, I love the way characters are made, I love how popular YouTubers record tons of funny videos, etc.

This is one of my favorite games but I also enjoy playing Dota, Call of Duty, Jericho, SSF 2, Impossible Quiz, Gunblood, LoL, WoW, Soccer Heads, etc.

I work as mechanic, but I guess my real hobby is online games :D