-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Word - Print view - how to remove border 'L' showing each corner? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66212)

James8181 October 13th 06 03:33 PM

Word - Print view - how to remove border 'L' showing each corner?

My Colleague has this problem with her 'print view'. We've all tried to
remove it!
I thought it was Tools/options/view/ object anchors & text boundaries, but
these are not ticked. Any ideas?

Suzanne S. Barnhill October 13th 06 05:58 PM

Word - Print view - how to remove border 'L' showing each corner?

See “Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003”
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Luc October 13th 06 06:20 PM

Word - Print view - how to remove border 'L' showing each corner?

James,
Probably an Asian language has been enabled. Go to Start - Programs -
Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft Office XP Language Settings. Remove the
Asian language, start Word again.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)