-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   automatic file naming and saving into RTF. (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57488)

Apples76 July 5th 06 11:06 AM

automatic file naming and saving into RTF.

I have created an access database which one of it's functions is to create a
word form and insert data. (all works well)

now i would like to develop the form so it saves automatically in RTF (all
formating is present) and assigns the file name from three concatinated
fields/bookmarks.

could somebody tell me if this is possible and how to do it?:confused:

Thanks

Peter