-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Can't delete a section break (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99417)

Betsy January 28th 08 09:17 PM

Can't delete a section break

I have a section break on a page in a long word document. I want to delete a
section break on the page, but it won't budge. any ideas?

Lene Fredborg January 28th 08 09:50 PM

Can't delete a section break

Do you have track changes turned on? If this is the case, try to turn off
track changes – you will then most likely be able to delete the section
break. In general, track changes turned on prevents you from deleting the
paragraph mark immediately preceding a table – but you can delete the
paragraph mark if you turn off track changes.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg