-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Vancouver style citations (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=141376)

joooles February 8th 10 10:01 PM

Vancouver style citations

Hi, I need to use vancouver style in word 2007 but don't know how - I have no
knowledge of programming and when I look at guides to adapt or add my own
style I am getting very confused...is there a simple download I can use?

Yves Dhondt February 8th 10 11:21 PM

Vancouver style citations

I wrote one a while back, but it might be outdated by now. You can check it
at http://bibword.codeplex.com/Release/...eleaseId=19772
.. Check the 'remarks' section at the bottom on how to use it (installation,
superscript, ...)

I am working at an updated version but it might be a while before I get
around to finish it.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

Joey Perkins August 11th 17 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joooles (Post 456528)
Hi, I need to use vancouver style in word 2007 but don't know how - I have no
knowledge of programming and when I look at guides to adapt or add my own
style I am getting very confused...is there a simple download I can use?

Here are thousands of way of making Vancouver citation format easily. For Vancouver format use Vancouver citation generator. This generator gives an accurate citation in seconds and also support 16's citation style. There are thousands of citation tools available on the internet. Use
www.citationmachine.com