-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   which statement right , question isChoose the correct statement? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66332)

how many template?when we click new doc October 15th 06 10:39 PM

which statement right , question isChoose the correct statement?

Choose the correct statement

1.. Word document can be saved a web page and then converted back to a word
document
2...Can be saved as web pages but cannot be converted back to word document
3...Word document cannot be saved as web pages
4...Word document cannot be saved as web pages and web page cannot be
converted to the word document.

Suzanne S. Barnhill October 15th 06 11:20 PM

which statement right , question isChoose the correct statement?

How about if you do your own homework, preferably by consulting your
textbook and/or Word's Help file?

"how many template?when we click new doc"
osoft.com wrote in
message ...