-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I want to send the same letter to all my employees (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90033)

percy1 September 14th 07 02:58 PM

I want to send the same letter to all my employees

I'm using word 2003. Even as a small company is a tiresome job sending the
same letter to 25 employees which we have to do with monotonous regularity
these days. Is it possible to write one letter and print that letter to 25
different people and addresses. Any help would be greatfully received.

Stefan Blom September 14th 07 03:24 PM

I want to send the same letter to all my employees

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/MailMerge/index.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Suzanne S. Barnhill September 14th 07 03:25 PM

I want to send the same letter to all my employees

What you are describing is a mail merge. See these articles:

How to create a Mail merge
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Creating a mail merge Data Source
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm

Express mail merges in Word 2002 and 2003
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/E...MailMerges.htm