-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157979)

Yella September 13th 21 02:45 PM

Farrus September 13th 21 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yella (Post 500614)
How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?

Before starting a video conference, it will be correct to check all your additional devices for breakdowns and malfunctions. For example, here you can make the test microphone and understand whether this equipment is working or not. Such online checks don't take much time, but they help you feel confident during a video call.