-   Formatting Long Documents (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to inherit a font from another style? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156819)

[email protected] July 4th 18 09:34 PM

How to inherit a font from another style?

2018 Update: On Word 2016 for Mac, this method still works for defining a style without specifying a font and allowing the font to be inherited via whatever magical mechanisms that exist!

jackharrywa April 24th 19 04:05 PM

Word has many options shortly of a stylesheet,
Trying to make all "Heading n" styles to
inherit from a common ancestor "Heading", the idea being, change the font type (e.g. Arial = Times) just in one style
"Heading" and that effect would then ripple through to all "Heading
n" and then ALL headings would use that new font.

Tom Sands June 8th 21 11:30 AM

Could this be done now?
I can't quite imagine this font, as I've never heard of it before. I think changing the font in the PCB layout is not possible. At least, I couldn't do it. In fact, I hate the default settings, I hate the fact that I can't adjust the font to fit myself. With my vision, I need to download my own font on https://upfonts.com/nike-font or customize an existing one. I think people with poor eyesight will support me. Wherever possible, I upload my font, because I can only read it, and it is also beautiful and interesting.

Hazoma October 13th 21 03:07 AM

Pretty good opinion. I agree with you. Also try having fun with the drift boss every day

BruceReed June 4th 22 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 497416)
2018 Update: On Word 2016 for Mac, this method still works for defining a style without specifying a font and allowing the font to be inherited via whatever magical mechanisms that exist!

This is really cool! I had no idea you could do that. visit tracemycouriers.com

Kenyon Homenick June 6th 22 03:27 PM

You can easily define styles without specifying fonts. Here's how:https://wealthwikis.com/

RichardAPenton June 23rd 22 06:57 AM

Hey, the idea shared by you here on this post is very helpful. If you need any help with font designs for calendars then you can visit https://masterbundles.com/amazing-june-calendars/ this website. The designs available here are so attractive and unique that you will feel pleasing after visiting this website.

TomášNovák July 20th 22 09:39 AM

nice to know! Thanks

groverborme August 10th 22 02:54 PM

Thank you for nice post.

lindatr December 1st 22 04:50 AM

What you share is what I seek. provided me with a great deal of knowledge. hope that you will make more efforts to have more excellent articles! terraria