-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What alternative social networks besides Instagram and Twitter do you know? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=159663)

NetendoGlitch September 19th 22 07:02 PM

ClitusJobs October 10th 22 02:57 AM

I am often on Facebook and Zalo you can also fully participate in this online world. Or if you want to compete with other online multiplayer then you can join iscribble now

Bella8Corey November 10th 22 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetendoGlitch (Post 505276)
What alternative social networks besides Instagram and Twitter do you know?

I agree that scribble is a good alternative, but there is also a similar analogue - tik tok! My favorite plastic clinic here cosmetic surgery, where I often work and leave me little time for communication!