-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   why do I get custom envelope size is not valid message (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38653)

Boston Cowboy December 16th 05 05:07 AM

why do I get custom envelope size is not valid message

when I try to customize my envelope size to 7.5x5 I get the message "custom
envelope size is not valid." What the heck?

Graham Mayor December 16th 05 07:21 AM

why do I get custom envelope size is not valid message

You can only create custom sizes that the printer driver will allow. For
other sizes, choose the next convenient larger standard size and make up the
difference with margins.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com