-   About this forum (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Document Map Word 2007 (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156270)

Stuart Roberts March 24th 15 06:28 PM

Document Map Word 2007

Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me. I am using Word to write a novel and want to add 'Table of Contents' to list all of my Chapters. I have followed videos on Youtube on how to do this, but when I check my Table of Contents in Document Map it lists my chapters, but also a few chapters show additional text from the same chapter. See example. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Chapter 17 --------- Hospital Walk. WRONG
Text, text,text,text, etc,
more, more, more.

Chapter 18 ----------Saturday-Sunday. RIGHT