-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Paragraph Numbering (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6777)

Sammy January 27th 05 08:47 PM

Paragraph Numbering

Yesterday, I asked a question regarding paragraph numbering in Word 2003. I
got a response refering me to a link. I just read the information at the
link and it still doesn't really address what I was looking for. I am using
the tool for assigning line numbering to a document. The document already
uses the outline numbering format. However, for example, setion 4.2 could
have 20 paragraphs with the section. What I am looking for is a way to
include a paragraph number for each paragraph in the entire document where
the number of the paragraph appears in the margin (like the line number).