-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What was the last outfit you bought? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157978)

Andriano20 September 10th 21 08:30 PM

What was the last outfit you bought?

Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?

SilvesrterBolly September 11th 21 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andriano20 (Post 500610)
Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?

The last garment I bought was a hoodie. I long chose where to buy but still bought here https://wypur.ie/p/warm-hooded-blanket/ and did not regret it. This is a proven site, where a huge selection of things. This is not the first time I buy something there, so I completely trusted them. Hoodie by the way was very warm, which for me is important, as well as comfortable.

Brodymills September 12th 21 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andriano20 (Post 500610)
Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?

I recently bought myself a new pair of sneakers that glow in the dark.