-   Formatting Long Documents (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to change the date on different pages (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156183)

Amanda Allen November 23rd 14 03:00 PM

How to change the date on different pages

I have a document of 53 pages. One for each week in the year. How can I make it where I only have to enter the date on the first page, and then word would add 7 days to the value and enter those dates on the corresponding pages. I am new to trying to use variables. Any help would sure be appreciated, as now I have an excel program that calculates the dates and then I copy and paste.

karlalong September 11th 17 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda Allen (Post 495643)

Hi! This is the closest to the answer I've found on Internet: https://word.tips.net/T003864_Genera..._of_Dates.html Maybe someone will post more helpful answer.

ducklife January 12th 19 07:52 AM

The question you ask is very good. I have found the answer to this topic. You just need to choose the date format is okay.
wings.io