-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=141659)

[email protected] August 7th 19 01:31 PM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 2:54:01 AM UTC+5, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

[email protected] September 12th 19 08:04 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thanks! Alt - F9 works!!! Wahoo!

--

https://www.ics.edu.sg/

International Community School (Singapore)

27A Jubilee Road, Singapore 128575

+65 6776 7435 | www.ics.edu.sg
http://www.ics.edu.sg/

https://www.facebook.com/International.Community.School.Singapore/
https://www.instagram.com/humansofics/ https://vimeo.com/icsedusg

disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.

[email protected] January 9th 20 06:20 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

thank sir

[email protected] January 9th 20 03:43 PM

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 12:54:01 AM UTC+3, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

May God or whatever you worship Bless you.

[email protected] February 18th 20 03:09 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

THANK YOU!!!

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 3:30:05 PM UTC-8, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

[email protected] March 18th 20 09:07 PM

El viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010, 17:54:01 (UTC-4), LFD3290 escribió:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

alt +f9 it doesn work

[email protected] April 10th 20 01:23 PM

[email protected] April 17th 20 07:58 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

This worked. Thanks!

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 1:04:36 PM UTC+8, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If the PAGE field displays correctly but prints as a field code, then you
need to change a setting in the Print Options. Where you find these will
depend on the version of Word (which should always be stated).

Word 2003 or earlier: Tools | Options | Print: Include with document: Clear
the check box for "Field codes."

Word 2007: Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Print: Clear the check
box for "Print field codes instead of their values."

Word 2010/2013: File | Options | Advanced: Print: Clear the check box for

wrote in message

On Friday, February 12, 2010 1:54:01 PM UTC-8, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

I did the Alt=F9 and it toggled on screen but continued to show { PAGE \*
MERGEFORMAT } on every page I printed, so I had to just leave a 121 page
printout with no page numbers. i tried to look through MS help but for some
reason they ramble about nothing that actually fixes an issue(long time prob
with MS).
Why can't they just make it UI friendly.

Does the developer actually test people to try the product and watch their
reactions? See what issues people have and re-code?.. That is what needs to
happen because i have seen way too many questions on the net that MS should
have been able to answer in simple terms..

[email protected] May 24th 20 12:47 PM

On Friday, 12 February 2010 21:54:01 UTC, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

I know this post was a long time ago but I have this problem and have tried everything mentioned here but can't fix the problem! very stressed !

[email protected] May 29th 20 08:09 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 02:30:05 UTC+3, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks for you sharing information to fix this issue.