-   Page Layout (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=141659)

[email protected] June 19th 15 08:43 PM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thanksa lot, I was facing this same problem. :)

[email protected] July 1st 15 06:01 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thank you!!
On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 6:30:05 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

[email protected] August 24th 15 01:45 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I was preparing to turn in a paper and this occurred along with a TOC issue. Alt F9 fixed it all.

Thank you again!

[email protected] September 10th 15 08:35 PM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thank You....! You save my time...!

[email protected] September 24th 15 09:00 AM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thank u very much :)

[email protected] October 24th 15 07:04 PM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thank you!! This was driving me insane!!!

--

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law. However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law. If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.

[email protected] November 5th 15 10:27 AM

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 1:54:01 AM UTC+4, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks a lot Suzanne. Even this answer coming from year 2010, it still useful for me in year 2015. Since 2 days I'm struggling on how to resolve this issue. Looks like I do the changes, but not realize what I'm doing.
Thanks for your exact answer.

Budhi S.

[email protected] November 6th 15 08:51 PM

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-7, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Does this phrase "mergeformat" have anything to do with the lines going through my typed essay--part sentences and part lines? The lines are a series of dashes with a dot underneath each dash. Familiar? How to fix this and get my typed material back on screen?
Jim Micheletti
Orem Public Library
Orem, UTAH

[email protected] November 27th 15 04:02 PM

{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

Thank you

[email protected] December 8th 15 09:08 PM

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 4:54:01 PM UTC-5, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!