-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   change the print preview size? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19)

iamjillian November 23rd 04 06:25 PM

change the print preview size?

How can I change the print preview in Word so that it always comes up the
percentage size that I want? It annoys me unreasonably when the print
preview always comes up 40% or something tiny like that.

Suzanne S. Barnhill November 23rd 04 09:06 PM

Print Preview should be saving your Zoom setting. If it is not, you'll need
a macro for the purpose.

Graham Mayor November 24th 04 08:31 AM

And that macro is:

Sub FilePrintPreview()
'
' FilePrintPreview Macro
' Displays full pages as they will be printed
'
ActiveDocument.PrintPreview
ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100

End Sub

Where '100' is the percentage zoom you require

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org