-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   training (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54155)

imagine May 25th 06 07:45 PM

training

Does anybody know of any free on-line training classes available for Word
2000? I have started a new position within my company that requires alot of
use with Word (which I haven't ever used too much in the past). I know the
basics, but I need to learn alot about editing and revising documents. Any
suggestions would help out a bunch..

Thanks!

JoAnn Paules [MVP] May 25th 06 08:54 PM

training

There are scads available online. Have you tried Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

imagine May 25th 06 09:32 PM

training

What are "scads"? And yes, I've tried google.... I can hardly find
anything for Word 2000 unless it costs money....and I'm doing this from work.
Our training center does not offer Word classes any longer because of the
lack on interest.

JoAnn Paules [MVP] May 25th 06 09:43 PM

training

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...%22+%2B+fr ee

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Bill Ridgeway May 25th 06 10:59 PM

training

Have you thought of evening classes? They're not free but may not cost a
lot.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Pat Garard May 26th 06 01:06 AM

training

G'Day Imagine,

There are free online courses for Word 2003 from Microsoft - which could
be a good place to start.

See:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...958171033.aspx

There are 31 courses, averaging about 40min, and most of the content will
apply to Word 2000.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

prajwal31 October 18th 19 07:08 AM

Excellent thread..!!
food extruder machine

sanavigupta November 19th 19 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prajwal31 (Post 498584)
Excellent thread..!!
food extruder machine

Thank You for your valuable reply
Android courses in Mumbai

RuskinF February 24th 20 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imagine (Post 165527)
Does anybody know of any free online training classes available for Word
2000? I have started a new position within my company that requires a lot of
use with Word (which I haven't ever used too much in the past). I know the
basics, but I need to learn a lot about editing and revising documents. Any
suggestions would help out a bunch...

Thanks!

You do not need to learn Word 2000 anymore. The latest office, that is, Office 365 can be learned from a mentor. As Office 365 is a dynamically evolving office suite, I doubt, there is formal education available for the said utility.
I would suggest you find a mentor for your education in this utility.
You can compare Office 365 plans here.

Ruskin
Apps4Rent

catherinebarrett March 16th 20 07:13 PM

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have https://hookupfriendfinder.com/quickflirt-review/ done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging