-   Formatting Long Documents (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Saved Styles Lost When Reopen (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156756)

rener YU March 16th 18 11:28 AM

Saved Styles Lost When Reopen

Hi all,

I'm using Word 2016 and a university prepared template.

Before the template wasn't in the MS Word default template folder, and I found my document's styles repeatedly messed when reopened: all EndNote hyperlinks were lost - InText references became plain text and cannot be re-formatted automatically; some plain text paragraphs got some heading styles; all Style separators used for Figure captions were lost.

I had to reformat manually again and again. There wasn't solutions I could easily find on Internet. Things I did was to put the university template into Word's default template folder; and convert EndNote references into the unformatted version and then save and exit.

Endnote and heading styles seem to work alright now, but the Style separators will be still all lost after reopen.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Or have a clue why this might happen?
Thanks.

Jing

jaisey March 30th 20 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rener YU (Post 497201)
[...]

Try to look at various options of different versions of Word, maybe the trouble is just that, at my university they also gave curve templates

gvindalyn March 30th 20 02:23 PM

Oh, Iím very familiar with the topic where they give some templates at the university, but in the end they donít solve anything, but they require it, I also didnít really understand how and what to fix in the Word so that it would be shown adequately. Then I found an interesting writing dissertation service project that reviewed and evaluated various sites that could help students with grades. I found the best term paper writing service review, several interested me, and I wrote to them, threw them the templates, and in the end I got my work strictly according to the template, I advise you to do the same

agrey April 10th 20 08:58 PM

Learn some historical and cultural facts regarding Vietnam. For example, that Vietnam places the second place in the world like coffee exporter and the first one as Robusta exporter or that the level of education in Vietnam is one of the highest in the world and comprises near 94%;Actually, https://asianwomendating.org/how-to-date-indian-woman/ women donít have any special demands from men. Otherwise, they appreciate traditional values and prefer to rely on themselves, although the role of the man include the treats of strong, well-educated (cause all t woman to have a degree), caring man. What can you do in order to impress her and gain more scores comparing to other candidates is to: