-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Adding Pages to Templates (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157498)

LivinBSE March 24th 20 08:59 PM

Adding Pages to Templates

Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul

swaniawski June 24th 20 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivinBSE (Post 498873)
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul

I also need some advice to go the right way. I'm happy that we can share the knowledge together

kate991 July 23rd 20 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivinBSE (Post 498873)
Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run thatís adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul

i'm newbee too. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
rate my company