-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=57783)

Rouse July 7th 06 10:10 PM

A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur

Whenever I open a NEW document, an old table from a previous document is
inserted. I can delete it, but how do I keep this from occuring in the first
place. New computer and new word since April 2006

garfield-n-odie [MVP] July 7th 06 10:14 PM

A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .