-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How can I display my EULA for Office after reinstalling harddrive. (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2178)

dirrane December 28th 04 04:05 AM

How can I display my EULA for Office after reinstalling harddrive.

Harddrive crashed; reinstalled all programs- from (Dell provided) XP Home to
Works 2002 to XP Office Standard to Office Pro 2003 (all upgrades). Now I
cannot access any templates, etc. from Word: message states my EULA is not
displayed, reinstall. I have reinstalled and activated and still no luck. I
never have put them on another computer.
Please HELP!