-   Mailmerge (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pdf Maker error (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=115390)

Rayashe October 7th 08 04:17 PM

Pdf Maker error

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, Office 2007 and Windows XP SP3.
I have recently bought the Adobe software and see that it allows to merge to
a pdf and automatically send by email in the same way I am currently doing by
merging my document as an attachment to email.
However, when I have tried using this function I get the error message:
"Word experienced a serious problem with the 'acrobat pdfmaker office com
addin' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should
disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want
to disable this add-in?"
It then exits Word and does a recover.
Any suggestions?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP October 7th 08 08:32 PM

Pdf Maker error

Obviously it's a problem with the Adobe add-in. Take a look at
www.adobe.com/support/forums/

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

JamesLAnderson July 27th 21 11:39 AM

Many people face these issues when they want to content the files to PDF. When I used the PDF converter online I found it the best and it resolve all of my problems. You can use the best tool to resolve your issues.