-   Mailmerge (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How to skip records within TableStart using SKIPIF, NEXTIF or NEXT? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157891)

Vee Dee August 12th 21 03:55 AM

How to skip records within TableStart using SKIPIF, NEXTIF or NEXT?

Hi there

Is there a way to skip records inside TableStart with a condition?

I have attempted the following block of code with each of these keywords SKIPIF, NEXTIF, NEXT with no success. Below is an example using SKIPIF.

{ MERGEFIELD TableStart:SomeItem \* MERGEFORMAT }

{ SKIPIF {={IF "{MERGEFIELD Description \* MERGEFORMAT}" "A" 1 0}+{IF "{MERGEFIELD Description \* MERGEFORMAT}" "B" 1 0}}}

{ MERGEFIELD Value\* MERGEFORMAT }

{ MERGEFIELD TableEnd:SomeItem \* MERGEFORMAT }

What I want to happen is to only display "Value" when Description equals A and B.