-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The textbox is cutoff at the bottom of the page. (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=158047)

samnew12u October 13th 21 02:12 PM

The textbox is cutoff at the bottom of the page.

1 Attachment(s)
The content of the text box is cut off when the content exceeds. Please see the image for your reference. I set the textbox as move with the text.

How can I make the whole text box appear on another page if the content is long OR how can I make the text box appear on the current page for the space available and after the space on that page finish, display the rest of the content in another page?

Charles78 October 15th 21 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samnew12u (Post 500806)
The content of the text box is cut off when the content exceeds. Please see the image for your reference. I set the textbox as move with the text.

How can I make the whole text box appear on another page if the content is long OR how can I make the text box appear on the current page for the space available and after the space on that page finish, display the rest of the content in another page?

I've found a support page that might help you.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-2c33470350f1

It's from Microsoft and usually this site is helpful for me. You even have support for older versions of Word, which is great. Although there aren't that many changes, it's good to know these differences.

Hope it worked for you!

https://wdbieleccy.pl/biuro-rachunkowe-slupca/