-   New Users (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Howdy Folks (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156369)

Raymond Mitchell November 11th 15 04:32 PM

Howdy Folks

Hoping you clever lot can help, I have a word doc with formfeilds - how do I make any newly entered text the colour of red and leave the old text black? I saw a similar VBA code for excel and wondered if it could be transferred to word.

Option Explicit

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3 Then
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 5
Else
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3