-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016 (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157284)

Shelley C July 29th 19 10:38 AM

Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016

I have a legal document which contains hundreds of Text Form Fields. At the moment they are all normal text of Arial 10pt. I'm looking for a solution/macro to convert all Text Form Fields within the document to Arial 10pt Italics and wondered if anyone could help me with this.
Best wishes, Shelley