-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Help with using bookmarks & {Ref} (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157285)

DCantora July 30th 19 12:27 AM

Help with using bookmarks & {Ref}

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items. Each item will have it's own table for taking notes or actions (each table is just 1 row with either 2 or 3 cells), and I want those to collate @ the bottom of the document in tables so they can be easily shared or moved to the top for the next meeting to be reviewed as the past meeting notes / actions.

Using bookmarks seems to be the only way I can do this, but I run in to two problems:

Issue 1. If I use the bookmark for all 3 cells then each row is pasted at the bottom of the doc as its own table and I can't merge them together.
2. Because the text has to be entered after the doc is created, I can't bookmark a specific word. The only work around for this is to put a dozen or so spaces and hope the person clicks in the middle of them somewhere to start typing - but this means the end result at the bottom is an uneven array of text (looks unprofessional)

The images attached are named Issue 1 (showing what I want, but what happens) & Issue 2 for the above.

Does anyone know how to either
1. Bookmark a section before text is written to it and have the written text appear in the {ref bookmark} section?
2. Know how to copy several independent rows of cells and have them for a single table?

DCantora July 31st 19 11:22 PM

the solution was to use content control text boxes and bookmark the content control (in design mode) and then ref that.

TroyScudder August 30th 19 12:00 PM

I make a lot of bookmarks, when work with Microsoft Word. I am a student, so I often write different essays. I am very happy to every help, so persuasive essays on https://phdessay.com/category/persuasive/ save my time and make my education easier.

Ever green September 7th 19 09:30 AM

On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-7, DCantora wrote:
[...]

|Filename: Issue 1 - bookmarks.JPG |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=241|
|Filename: Issue 2 - bookmarks.JPG |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=242|

DCantora

i do it

alliehopkins January 14th 20 06:52 AM

If you need interview paper sample or article you can use https://exclusive-paper.net/buy-interview-essay.php. My friends advised me and I was pleased. Many times I bought ready-made essays or articles and saved my time.

Samadado March 28th 20 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCantora (Post 498401)
[...]

this is very useful, thank you! I think everything is simple here. I think that the main criterion for such assistance should not be price, but quality of execution, this is more important. And only then, you need to look at the price. Knowingly choosing a cheap option, you run the risk of getting the result of the appropriate quality. I personally like Australian writing service https://au.edubirdie.com/marketing, I am very pleased with the quality of their work. If I was offered to try another option and save a couple of bucks, I would not even consider this proposal.