-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Template with Macros for Distribution (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157288)

PKW57 August 6th 19 04:58 PM

Template with Macros for Distribution

Greetings,

I have a template with macros that I need to distribute. I want to do this via a batch file that the user will run to install it. However, copies of the templates do not contain the macros. Is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
~ Phil

weber360 August 27th 19 06:51 PM

Hello friend! I'm a newbie here so sadly I can't give you the right answer. But I know math problems writing service at https://edubirdie.com/math-problems-writing-service may help you to get an answer. Hope that my simple tip is useful for our visitors.