-   Microsoft Word Help (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HSA auto-correct is driving us crazy! (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157320)

T Newton September 12th 19 12:13 AM

HSA auto-correct is driving us crazy!

I am just an average (older) user who does the best they can with technology.

Today in a meeting with several Health Insurance Consultants I complained about the fact that HSA (Health Savings Account) - the acronym we all use frequently - is is the source of much frustration because Word autocorrects it to HAS everytime.

So I have to "control z" multiple times to complete my documents. With my limited skills I have been unable to find a way to "add to dictionary".

The whole group of in the meeting expressed the same issue.

Can anyone offer a solution to save the Health Insurance profession from eternal frustration!!??

Peter T. Daniels September 12th 19 01:01 PM

HSA auto-correct is driving us crazy!

Go to Word Options (wherever they keep it in your version of Word), find
the section called "Proofing," find the Autocorrect Dictionary tab/button,
and delete the line that sas hsa has. Or, before you get there, check
or uncheck the option about checking words in all caps.