-   Mailmerge (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mail Merge Multiple data from Excel...Help!!!!!! (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=156726)

nicole327 January 19th 18 04:10 PM

Mail Merge Multiple data from Excel...Help!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, so I am trying to send out letters to students showing them how many missing assignments they have. I want to transfer this information using a mail merge. Is this possible? Some students have 2 some have 4 or 5. I want to transfer what assignments they are missing and then have it move on to the next student after.Attached is an example of my excel data.

mikkelkasper February 9th 19 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole327 (Post 497052)
Ok, so I am trying to send out letters to students showing them how many missing assignments they have. I want to transfer this information using a mail merge. Is this possible? Some students have 2 some have 4 or 5. I want to transfer what assignments they are missing and then have it move on to the next student after.Attached is an example of my excel data.

Hello there..am new to the forum..came here to ask about merging cells in a file too?? did you ever find help..seems like the post if from a while back..how did you do it?
findourpad.com | https://www.guidomaggi.com/us/ | https://www.guidomaggi.it/