-   Tables (http://www.wordbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels? (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69430)

ATCO November 24th 06 06:55 PM

Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.

Suzanne S. Barnhill November 25th 06 12:09 AM

Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

See
http://www.grandandtoy.com/education...0&isPostBack=1

No suggestion of templates.

DGville May 1st 19 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATCO (Post 216599)
We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.

Choose the Staples Brand and the size of your Grand & Toy Labels mine was 1by4" and it worked just fine

Hope this helps!